SLRC’s annual Ergathon is Saturday, February 16, 2019!
Support your home away from home in the Club’s single largest fundraiser. Membership dues pay for most of our basic operations, but we count on fundraising to help with those expenses and for new equipment such as boats, oars, cox boxes and ergs.
All rowers (coxswains too!) and coaches are encouraged and expected to row 10,000 meters and collect pledges from family, friends and businesses. As a club, our goal is to row 1.5 million meters and raise $55,000. Everyone who raises at least $300 will get a 2019 Ergathon T-shirt!
READ ON for erging time slots, how to rally for pledges, bid on the parking spot or contribute to crowd funding!!
As in past years, time slots are being assigned for each squad to row their 10,000 meters together.
Adults: 8:00 – 9:30am
Varsity and Novice Boys: 9:30 – 10:30am
Varsity Girls: 10:30 – 11:30am
Novice Girls: 11:30am – 12:30pm
Rally for those pledges and plan to come out to the boathouse to knock out your 10,000 meters with music, food, fun and prizes!
Rally for PLEDGES!!
In effort to automate and simplify the process this year, we are using the fundraising site RallyUp. This will make asking for and receiving pledges much easier. Each member will have their own page to share with family and friends who will be able to donate directly through the site.
Technology can by your friend! Use these simplified instructions to set up your Ergathon pledge page and rally for those pledges!
If you would like to customize your picture, change your name, or set a specific fundraising goal then follow these steps.
- Go to https://go.rallyup.com/
- Login with the same email address on file with SLRC
- RallyUp will retrieve your name based on the provided email
- Choose a password to finish creating your account
- After your account is created, you will be taken to the Getting Started Guide
- Click on the My Account icon on the left menu bar
- From the “My Account” screen click on the “My Members” link
- From here, if you click your name next to the ERG-A-THON 2019 line you can change your picture, set a goal, or share the link to your fundraising page
If you’re not feeling the technology and want to keep things easy, follow these steps.
- Go to https://go.rallyup.com/
- Click on “Members (259)”
- Use the search field to enter your name and find your page
- Open your pre-created fundraising page
- From here, you can make a donation or invite others to donate towards your goal
- Want to personalize this page? Follow the steps outlined in Option 1.
- Use the SLRC 2019 Ergathon Pledge Sheet and bring cash and/or check pledges the day of the Ergathon.
Bid on the Parking Spot
Once again, our annual Ergathon includes an opportunity to win the reserved parking spot by the front entrance of the boathouse. However, this year, it can be yours with your winning auction bid!
The auction for the parking spot is now LIVE! Bidding is open and will run until Saturday, February 16, at 12:01pm.
You can place your bid at https://go.rallyup.com/parking-spot.
Contribute to Ergathon Fundraising in an Even Greater Way
Check out Crowd Funding
Unable or unavailable to row 10,000 meters for the Ergathon or just want to donate in a greater way? Consider crowd funding!
This donation methods gives you an opportunity to donate towards specific needs or equipment!
- Boat Shoes
- Cox Boxes
- Junior Financial Assistance
Check it out at… https://go.rallyup.com/slrc-crowd-funding
QUESTIONS? Contact Ergathon Chair, Steve Dedrickson at email@example.com.